- visitors to www.yaadtraders.com (“Yaad Traders”); and
- people who do business with us, register for our services, or interface with and access in any way whatsoever the Yaad Traders site, services, applications and tools (collectively, “Services”).
2. The information we collect about you
When you visit Yaad Traders, register an account, do business with us, or interface with and access in any way whatsoever the Yaad Traders site, services, applications and tools you decide to provide us with personal information and you agree that such information be collected and stored on our servers.
We collect the following type of information:
i. Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect information sent from your computer, mobile device or other equipment used to access Yaad Traders, the Yaad Traders Services, and/or reply to ads or other content. This information includes but is not limited to:
- information from your interaction with our Yaad Traders site and Services, including, but not limited to: device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from www.Yaadmarket.com, referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- information we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies; and
- for security we may scan messages automatically and check for span, viruses, phishing and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
ii. Information you provide us
When you enter information on our website in the process of registration or otherwise using the Yaad Traders Services we collect and store the information. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and credit card number and expiry date;
- information provided through social media sites or third party services;
- information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through Yaad Traders or correspondence that is sent to us;
- information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device;
- your resume if you choose to submit it to us for consideration through our services page or via email.
iii. Information from other sources.
Occasionally we may receive additional data or information about you from other sources, such as credit reference agencies and other entities including public authorities. From these sources we may collect and store information, which is not limited to the following: demographic data, navigation data, and additional contact data to the extent permitted by law.
3. How we will use the information about you
We, including our agents, servants and sub-contractors use the information we gather as long as it is necessary and relevant for a number of purposes, including:
- processing your registration, and any orders you may make;
- providing you with the services requested;
- providing you with statements of your account;
- communicating with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of services in general;
- if you agree, contacting you about services we think may interest you;
- personalizing our advertising and marketing communications;
- fulfilling legal obligations;
- preventing, detecting, mitigating and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, fraud, and security breaches; and to enforce our User Agreement; and
- considering you as a potential candidate if you choose to upload your resume through our careers page.
In furtherance of the above objectives, we – including our agents, servants and sub-contractors – may
- use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services and provide such aggregate information to third parties, but these statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you;
- from time to time provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes, so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide;
- contact you to ask you for your feedback and comments on services;
- offer sign-on services that enable you to access Yaad Traders or related websites with your login credentials, and to share information with third party social media websites, such as Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter;
- disclose your personal information to third parties, including:
- service providers,
- intellectual property rights holders,
- supervisory and regulatory authorities,
- local and international security authorities,
- the police, and
- companies we intend to merge with either in the context of re-organisation or acquisition; and
- transmit your information outside your resident jurisdiction,
- to comply with a legal obligation or a court order where we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to prevent impending injury or financial damages or to report alleged illegal activities;
- to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal offences such as fraud, deceit or prosecution,
- to maintain our policies;
- to protect the rights and freedoms of others; and
- for marketing purposes, but only with your explicit permission.
4. Use of information by Users of Yaad Traders
Disclaimer regarding Information you share with other users:
Yaad Traders allows users to share advertisements and other information with others, because it facilitates direct buyer and seller contact. We, therefore, recommend that you be cautious on how much and the kind of personal information you share with other users. You are solely responsible for the personal information you share through Yaad Traders to other users and therefore we do not warrant that such shared information will be private and secure.
Be aware, however, that we do not tolerate the abuse of our website (see the Yaad Traders User Agreement). You and other Yaad Traders users do not have permission to add other Yaad Traders users to your or their mailing list (email and postal) for commercial purposes even if you have purchased something from another user or another user has purchased something from you, unless you or the other user has given you or their written consent. Further, you and any other user are also not allowed to use any information you or they have obtained about another user and/or you through Yaad Traders to cyber bully, stalk a person, or engage in any other illegal activity. You or the other Yaad Traders user, depending on who is the abuser, will be reported to the police and any other relevant authority; and you or the other Yaad Traders user will be blocked from using Yaad Traders.
In accordance with the Yaad Traders User Agreement, if you notice someone is abusing Yaad Traders, for example, using spam or spoof emails please email us at email@example.com.
We do not allow the use of member-to member communication resources to send spam or content which violates the Yaad Traders User Agreement or to store, download or any way exploit another person’s information for commercial purposes without their written consent or for any illegal purpose.
5. Marketing and Advertising
You may agree that we provide you with the following information from and/or offers on
- the special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you; and
- third parties, whose services and products, we think may be of interest to you
At any time if you wish to withdraw your consent to receive any of the foregoing marketing material, you can, where applicable, change your Yaad Traders Account preferences or follow the unsubscribe link in the marketing communications you receive.
We do not allow in any way the use of your information marketing or advertising purposes either by us or third parties without your explicit consent.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information about cookies visit: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org . You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
7. How we protect your information
We have put in place security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information, and reduce risk of loss, abuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration; some include:
- data encryption; and
- physical and administrative access controls to the data and servers.
Nevertheless, if you believe your account has been misused or abused contact us at info@yaad market.com or through our Contact Form accessible via our homepage or your Account.
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information and will retain your personal information no longer than is legally permissible and delete personal information when it is no longer necessary for any of the purposes described above.
However, be warned that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
8. International transfers
9. Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
We cannot modify your personal or account information. You, however, can modify your own information by logging into your Yaad Traders Account, but you may not be able to change your listing and messages when you advertise and list a product. We encourage you therefore (i) to make changes to any of your personal information (for example, your email address and payment details), if it changes or is inaccurate, as required under our Yaad Traders user agreement; and (ii) ensure your listings are accurate and complete.
If you desire to close your account please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Delete Account Request’. We will process your request within a reasonable period of time and your personal information in accordance with the applicable law.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, you must send an email to email@example.com.
10. Sale of business
If Yaad Traders is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers, and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
12. Links to other websites
13. Your consent
14. How to contact Yaad Traders